Access Millions in Incentives through the Demand Reduction Program
Thursday, November 13, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST) New York, NY
NYSERDA and Con Edison know the innovative ways to optimize energy usage. The Demand Management Program now provides increased funding and technical support for energy improvements for property owners large and small.
Join us for a special breakfast where you can hear from other property owners, program implementers, and NYSERDA officials on how you can easily obtain these incentives for demand reduction in your portfolio.
Hosted by: NYSERDA, Con Edison, Willdan, Honest Buildings, and Solar One.
- 8:00 – 8:30 AM – Breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM – Panel Discussion
- 9:30 – 10:00 AM – Networking
- Jennifer Dowd, Demand Management Program Manager at NYSERDA
- Rob Ragozine, Managing Director Energy Services at Facility Solutions Group
- Doug Staker, VP Global Sales at Demand Energy Networks
- Mel Farrell, Chief Engineer at Ronald McDonald House New York
NYSERDA strives to facilitate change through the widespread development and use of innovative technologies to improve the State’s energy, economic, and environmental wellbeing.